DX  » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Jack for Iphone 4S + More - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Works great – Bluetooth V2.0+EDR Audio Receiver w/ 3.5mm Audio Jack for iPhone 4S + More - Black Reviews

posted by jnsest on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
I use it in my car for connecting phone audio to the car's audio system through the car's audio aux input. Before I had to use 3,5mm audio cable for connecting my phone but now I can connect wirelessly.
Cons:
- No internal battery (not really a con but inconvenience for me as the device stops working when I power off the car's engine). It is good though that it reconnects automatically after powering on the car. - Product description is not very good so I hesitated a bit before ordering.
Other:
I use it with car USB charger that have two USB slots so I can power the device and also charge my phone at the same time from the other slot. For powering the device I have to use small USB extension cable (20cm) as two USB slots on my USB charger are very close to each other and the bluetooth device won't fit directly if the other USB cable is connected (orderd both USB charger and extension cable also from DX.com site). Please note that you can't use phone functions through that device (but it's ok, as it is not meant for that).
Bottomline:
Works great!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections