DX  » Community » Reviews » 36W 5400K 3330LM 600-LED White Light Video Lamp with Filters for Camera/Camcorder
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 2
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great light! – 36W 5400K 3330LM 600-LED White Light Video Lamp with Filters for Camera/Camcorder Reviews

posted by matheusnobre on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
I got the light and used it in a documentary when it got dark. Light at 100% is quite intense, better than I imagined. The dimmer allows one to make it more or less bright. Just perfect. Cool lights, easy to handle, useful barndoors. Barndoors seem a little fragile, but I want to believe they won't give me any problems at all. If you're careful, I believe nothing will happen. Filters really work and you have the option to not use any filter and have a more contrasted light. I'll buy two more so I'll be able to set my fill light and backligh or to light the background. 3 point light here we go!
Cons:
It could be a bit cheaper.
Other:
Just remember it's a led light and it has its limitations, but it's great speacially if you're a "one man band" or if you don't have much time, also thinking that they're not hot lights so it's more pleasant.
Bottomline:
Buy it! You won't regret!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections