DX  » Community » Reviews » Survival Keychain LED Flashlight with Whistle and Compass (2-Pack)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:502 (50%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice pair of flashlights

posted by chicapuertovara on 01/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The 2 Flashlights Came In A Zip Lock When They Arrived. I got One Black One And One Purple One, Very Nice Color.. It is a 3 in 1 Flashlight Compass Whistle The Whistle Is Quaite Loud and Anoying The Flahlight light is led the compass works does what...
    Cons:
    That The Key Chain Broke Of on the second Day Of Having It But It Was Easy To fix It Back
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Gift Idea

posted by chicapuertovara on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Got This for me and my hubby and we found it that it is very useful. it has Flash Light Compass Whistle At first we trie turning on the flashlight and the light didnt work, then we opend it up and it had a clear plastic inside to prevent the batteries t...
    Cons:
    well at the second day of use the keychain broke off but it was easly fixed.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Keychain with flashlight, whistle and compass

posted by skkayman on 09/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - When flashlight is working it is really strong, I was expecting less :) - Whistle is great, maybe the only one good thing on this..
    Cons:
    - I cannot call this Survival Keychain: -> compass is showing what he wants (I have uploaded photo of two this keychains (ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    These are a bit average actually, not that great

posted by gbdx88 on 06/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The price is good, of course. You certainly get a nice aluminium whistle for $2 here. The light works, but I cannot figure out how to turn it off and on in any positive way. The item ships with a little bit of plastic over the batteries, so you need to open...
    Cons:
    The compass isn't actually a compass per-se, it's a random number generator! :-) The compass really doesn't work!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections