Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Works as expected.
- Has a internal voltage regulator (7805) to provide 5v to circuit. You can enable or disable this voltage regulator with a jumper (5V_EN).
- Very well done.
- 1 led to indicate on/off state;
- 4 leds to indicate motor direction (2 for each motor)
- 2 jumpers (CSA, CSB) to current sensing for each motor;
- 4 jumpers to fix direction of motor. (UR1~UR4)
- No manual.
- No schematic diagram.
- You need remove the 4 jumpers (UR1~UR4) to use the IN1~IN4 inputs.
- Using jumper 5V_EN, you can use the same supply power for logic and motor. And you can use this 5v to supply external circuit.
- I tested with a DC motor.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.