Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- accepts 2 type-K thermocouples
- Switching between each channel and difference.
- factory calibrated
- delivered with 9V-battery and 2 probes.
- the yellow protection is made of soft plastic and will adequate protect your thermometer.
- Possibility to calibrate!!!!!
- quality of the 2 K-type sensors is really bad. I don't recommend it for measuring temperatures above 120 degrees, because the sensor cable is protected with glass fibre wire, BUT put together with PVC SHRINK TUBING!
- watch out; the screw to close the back cover of the 9V-battery is separate in a small bag: easy to look over!
- i compared the accuracy of the meter with an industrial calibrated meter: max difference of 0.2 degrees!!!!!!
Meter is solid built, factory calibrated and extremely cheap fo what you get! Only the 2 sensors are low quality but what do you expect for this price????
Bottomline: if you need a good dual-channel K-type meter: buy this one!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.