DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Screen Film Guards with Cleaning Cloth for PS Vita
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to place and it works

posted by FabioSkr on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Keeps bouth Vita screen and rear touchpad protected against scratches; - Fits nicelly even around the analogic sticks; - Comes with a front screen and a rear screen, so you don´t have to buy two products; - It was easy to place.
    Cons:
    None at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    difficult application

posted by jonathancs on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It protects the screen very well and the rear touch pad PS Vita from scratches and keeps it free from dust and other debris that end up spoiling the PS Vita screen, very good price for the next two films
    Cons:
    Despite having a good price scratching the film very easily and is very difficult to apply the same, especially in the parts of...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hard to place, but works!

posted by RodPin on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Keeps your Vita screen and rear touchpad protected against dust and scratches. - Fits nicelly, but not as good around the analogic sticks; - Comes with a front screen and a rear screen, so you don´t have to buy two products...
    Cons:
    - Not so easy to place. I had some problems due dust while I place it, even tough I had cleaned my Vita screen with the cloth s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and clean

posted by MarcioHP on 07/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Make the screen protected. When cleaning the console screen, it makes the work more easy.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately not yet found a quick and easy way to put the film in the console. It is very difficult to place without leaving ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections