DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer (0~300'C)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8012 (80%)
  • 4 Star:203 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by Zanga2 on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's accurate for a normal needle thermometer. - The clip above the dial can be bent backwards so that it's becomes a hook grip. This way you can hang the the thermometer from the grill or grate in you oven. - It's very sturdy as it spends all it's time ...
    Cons:
    - None i could find.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product.

posted by PangaDayWalker on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good product. I could verify it worked right in the first day. Was cooking something and it helped me to keep the temperature where I needed. It was very handy and very cheap. In Brasil it would cost me around 100 and it cost me almost nothing thru DX.
    Cons:
    I see no cons on the product. It does what it is suppose to do and it worked flawlessly. I didn't even remember I had bought it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great oven thermometer

posted by LesSoldats on 06/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a very cheap very sturdy thermometer. Excellent for the Oven. This helped me a lot to correlate the number in the oven knob number with its temperature since I have a self regulated oven. Easy to read through the mirror of the oven door. Used it a...
    Cons:
    I can find a con. I will have to see how long it will work since it is a heavy duty task that this thermometer does :)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great to know the real oven temperature

posted by luvasu on 03/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Practical and very useful in gas ovens, the oven khob reference temperature, supposed to give an average temperature, lies a lot, in my case 50ºC less than the real reading in the thermometer. Works perfect in a small electric oven.
    Cons:
    Needs to be cleaned after several meat cookings, it gets grease. Keeps clean if you only bake desserts or cakes. I took care no...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stainless Steel Oven Thermometer

posted by Beccari on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It comes as handy, because of its efficiently small size. Due to it being small, it's also portable, you can easily carry it with yourself whenever you want. Works okay.
    Cons:
    Maybe the price could be better, but it is still unbeatable. The package could come more protected, but none came damaged.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good piece

posted by verneque on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    good construction, good material, right size, Celcius graduation. In overall it´s a good thermometer and it does the job as expected. you must buy one and be happy. the item arrived on average time.
    Cons:
    maybe the price could be a little less
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful little gadget if you don't have a thermometer in your oven

posted by Siaynoq on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - very cheap - no batteries needed (obviously, but still a pro...) - easy to see the temperature - just the correct size: not too big, not too small - haven't checked against calibrated thermometers, but seems to be accurate
    Cons:
    - it could be a bit tricky to "hang" if you don't want to stand in on the bottom of the oven
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by omegeert on 01/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its cheap, accurate, nice size you can hang it from the clip or set it on it's stand the scale is in degrees Celsius up to 300 Celsius
    Cons:
    It feels as cheap as it is, so no real biggie. takes a long time to ship to Holland
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does it job and accurate.

posted by kwongfei on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I do a lot of baking, roasting and grilling so getting an accurate temperature is very important. I already have a digital thermometer and bought this just for fun. Price is low and it does what it advertised. I verified it using the digital thermometer a...
    Cons:
    The dial is pretty small and the smallest unit is 10C. So if you are looking for small differences in temperature fluctuation, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome quality great price!

posted by badillin on 12/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its simple enough you take it out of its package, put it in the oven and it tells you the temperature inside! For what i can tell its a pretty good "room temperature" measurer
    Cons:
    None that i can think so.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections