DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 1-LED Multi-Colored RGB Light Bulb w/ Remote Control (AC 85~265V)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:333 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

posted by paulotaviodr on 04/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Does what it says and has good quality. Works fine with 110V (AC ranges from 85 to 265V) and the remote control works perfectly. Light came in appropriate packaging.
    Cons:
    I'd love to receive a guide or manual-like explaining the tech specs and so on, but it's OK. The white light doesn't work exa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fairly bright RGB LED light

posted by Raara on 04/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fairly bright light. Many colour options on remote (15+white). Can slowly fade colours (smooth on remote), or slightly faster (Fade on remote). The solid colours can be dimmed. The light can be turned off with the remote. You can have the light step through...
    Cons:
    If colour mixing, you can see the three base colours (red, blue, green). My one came with a faulty driver! So it would not work...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    truly a very beautiful product useful

posted by Karitonn on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    in fact it is a very helpful person very pretty and decorative all loved. with a little more time I intend to purchase additional products to present final. final product is very colorful and easy to use. remote control and full day tours are perfect. Congr...
    Cons:
    I see absolutely nothing against the product came nicely packaged. could be an option to send with gift paper. to facilitate th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product

posted by duduconte on 09/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    the light can change the way you fell about any place, I use it at my bedroom, and it's awesome to sleep with the red light. I already used it at a party, just to make a different effect on the stage, pf course it doesnt illuminate too much, but for this pr...
    Cons:
    some colors don't iluminate too much, but it depends on what you will use it to. For my room it's more than enough.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wonderfull to set the right mood in a room

posted by fiechterjm on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The "Multicolored LED Lightbulb with remote control" is a wonderfull way to be able to set different "lighting moods" in a room. Great for those romantic moments with youzr partner, or for a Disco mood. Does what it has to do at a great ...
    Cons:
    None that I'm aware of, except perhaps that the colors change too fast, and this speed cannot be modified.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect touch for anywhere

posted by Wajyi on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's an awesome product, smaller than I though it would be, doesn't look fragile. Built quality looks perfect. Colors are awesome , blending is good and there's a lot of options on remote control. wich works perfectly if pointed directly to the bulb. Works ...
    Cons:
    It comes in a really simple package, the control only works if pointed directly at the bulb, but that's completely normal. Some...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price and decent for what you are paying for these things.

posted by chelojoshe on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this has a interesting good price tag for a RF controlled light!!! It's easy to install and it works out of the box ... colours are nice and the intesity is fine for having cousy enviroment in a room. really good !. Iit can be use in parties or wedding
    Cons:
    the remote control dow not work 100%. sometimes
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by nklinkers on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This one has nice colours and give enough light. It is not to use for single light to enlight the whole room but as a nice colour accent in the room.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the light is switching to strobe mode when on 1 colour after an hour or so. I don't know if it is interference with o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super cool

posted by nanobottech on 11/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Amazing, the remote control works easily from 10ft away, havent really tested further. It is really bright especially in the dark, currently illuminating my balcony making my place look the COOLEST!
    Cons:
    Remote can only be used if pointed directly at the "LED", which is only a problem if your beaming the light in the op...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections