DX  » Community » Reviews » GU5.3 3W 6000K 280-Lumen 3-LED White Light Bulb (AC 12V)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price/quality ratio

posted by iuliuscaesar on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The GU5.3 3W 7000K 280-Lumen 3-LED White Light Bulb (AC 12V) successfully replace 20W halogen bulbs. The price is the best thing at this bulbs. Also the 3W consumption is a great pros of these lamp. The shipment to Romania was reasonable (18 days).
    Cons:
    Light is a too cold. On the packed boxes are not to much information's. The boxes in that are packed are too simple. No protect...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    money saver +++

posted by johnwilly on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great price for light bulb, equivalents in local hardware store Aus $12 each, seem to be well made, will save Dollars in power bills, will fit whole house with LED lights eventually, fit into normal halogen fittings very easily
    Cons:
    Light is not too bright, a bit cold for general lighting I just put them in my entrance hall, lights it up ok though, took quit...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GOOD LED LAMP

posted by pericoloco2000 on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The GU5.3 3W 7000K 280-Lumen 3-LED White Light Bulb (AC 12V) is great to replace old halogen bulbs. it ONLY consumes 3W!!!! it does not use power for heating so you can touch the lamp with your fingers whenever you want. Cons: Other: Bottomline: I actuall...
    Cons:
    It is bright enough to replace but it is not as bright as a 40W halogen lamp. I would say you can compare its brightness with a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections