DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.5" SATA to IDE HDD Caddy for Dell D500 / D600 / Inspiron 300M / 500M + More
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It does what you expect

posted by the9wolves on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It fits well to the DVD-rom slot, no chanche to slip out (in a D630). Assemling is simple, I got some screws in the packet as well, which was more than enough to fix the hdd into it. There is a small black plastic bearer, which is not on the pics, to hold s...
    Cons:
    Well .. The product is not an expensive one, but the materials are cheaper than I expected. Aldough it has very small weight, t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

posted by drbeun on 12/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great item to increase the hard drive capacity of your old laptop. Especially usefull for equipping my old laptop with an SSD hard drive (mounting old hard drive in this external bay). Performance of laptop greatly increased. Screws to hold HD drive in plac...
    Cons:
    Product is nothing like the picture. It is actually a refurbished cd-rom drive module from Dell that has been modified to fit a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    perfect ! great !

posted by semir on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    color looks identically like DVD-R drive of my D620, works perfectly, absolutely without problems. easy to install, easy to use, transmission rate is also very good (32MB/sec from internal HDD)
    Cons:
    too bright constant shining blue LED, but this is fixable very easy
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections