DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Gssport GB-580P GPS Bike Cycling Computer Speedometer - Black + Orange
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8511 (85%)
  • 4 Star:152 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best value for money

posted by pileon on 03/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    An excellent product. All you may ever need in one pack beats in cost all competition. For the price you get speed sensor, cadence sensor and heart rate sensor, all in wireless ANT+ protocol (low consumption) plus GPS and barometric logger. Also displays (b...
    Cons:
    The old unit I bought had a better and slimmer heart rate belt. Like the one present in the DX photos. The Unit I just received...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant

posted by Skislope on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very functional for the price, easy to use and set up, good included software, includes Cadence, creates a map of the route on the PC, heart rate monitor. Also includes a Speed sensor but not needed. The Cadence monitor has a little green LED that shows the...
    Cons:
    Software is 32 bit - be nice to upgrade to 64bit. Be nice to have a second mounting kit for my other bike
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good device.

posted by arahms on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good overall build. Inclusive of Cadence as well as heart monitoring.
    Cons:
    At the moment, the device is faulty due to unable to charge. Have tried different method, change adapter as well as USB cable b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gssport GB-580P - Great Cycling Computer

posted by rszulu on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    GB-580P is sturdy, well it made, great price taking into account that it contains a lot of sensors, screens are fully customizable, despite a lot of functions easy to operate. Quick fix gps.
    Cons:
    no additional mounts - on the wrist etc.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the money

posted by SarahAtkin on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use. The training gym pro software is good. You can up load the gps data (speed if done by gps, and your map and altitude) to strava. Picks up the satellites really quickly compared to Garmin 500. (ive borrowed a mates Garmin 500 and you have to spe...
    Cons:
    Would be cool to be able to customize the screens. It took me a while to work out how to use the training gym pro so would be n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product, Great Price.

posted by sassota on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Awesome price. Very easy to use. All optional itens included.
    Cons:
    It's not plug 'n'play with strava, but I think this is a qustion of time. Only one color, doesn't match with the color of my b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recomended buy

posted by pileon on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small and discreet. Sensors for cadance and speed have LED to indicate correct working. My old computer lacked the LED so when no data it was impossible to trace the error. GPS is working fine, barometric pressure is a plus
    Cons:
    You can't download the track unless you install the software. PC will not recognize this as an external disk. You need to downl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use, customizable and very accurate

posted by pitvfo on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Screens are customizable, you can define what parameters you want to see (speed, cadence, distance, slope, etc.). I've tested the GPS recording a couple of routes and works very accurate.
    Cons:
    If you want to record a route in a road around of high buildings, the GPS can take a lot of time finding satellites, and the ac...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surpasses all my expectations

posted by baccilus on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. The GPS receiver in this seems pretty strong. On the first use it takes about a minute to lock on to the satellites but on subsequent use it is faster. It has never lost the satellites on being used. 2. It seems pretty customizable. I can customize upto ...
    Cons:
    1. I wish the wrist strap was available with this product so that it would have been easier to use for running too. I use it fo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device for great price

posted by Grask on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I agree with the previous reviewers that the price value is unbeatable. All sensors you need are there (GPS,cadence, speed and HR). The device is sturdy and waterproof. Sensors are precise. Easy to operate. Also active users forum and support from GSsport.
    Cons:
    GPS fixing sometimes takes a while. The delay from sensors to device is still a bit high (e.g. if you're slowing to standstill ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections