Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Broke my power-on button on my pc, bought this as an replacement. Works like a charme!
- No more reaching down to power on my pc, buttons stays on top of my desk.
- Build quality is pretty good, no loose wires etc.
- Button can be hold in place by adhevice on the bottom of the button.
- There's a small thingy were a audioplug could be mounted, Why not use it?
- Cables are connected trough a bracket that you have to mount in the back of your pc, the connector isn't a nice thing. Could be made more userfriendly.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.