DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 & Other 10.1" Tablet - Black
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits to ViewSonic VB100a Pro 10.1" almost perfectly

posted by Marishka7 on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    convenient, does not look as cheap as it's priced
    Cons:
    had to punch additional holes for power supply port, HDMI, volume control rocker and earphones (used a 5.45 mm shell from AK-74...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good leader for good price

posted by Maaarty on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality leader case (Well Made like original cover is reasonable After one month of intensive using is this case still like new what confirms the quality of this product Front cover is made from solid material what partially covers display from damage
    Cons:
    I don't See any cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Protective PU Leather Case for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 & Other 10.

posted by flipmode64 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Got this for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. Fits well in the case but some of the holes to not line up for the inputs on the side of my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. You can cut new holes to fix this which is not a huge issue. Nice that you can prop u...
    Cons:
    Holes don't line up for some inputs on my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet but I think this is just a universal case
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product!

posted by franzbischoff on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This product exceeded my expectations. It was well constructed and fits perfectly my Asus Transformer. Camera and Flash hole its well positioned. The front cut for front-camera and light sensor is also ok. You can access any side connectors and buttons. You...
    Cons:
    The only con I found is the difficulty in press the Power button, but this is not a problem of the cover, but of this tablet de...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    product very good

posted by robsoncs on 10/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Looks and feels very nice, I used it for the Asus TF201 and it fits perfectly. The case holds the tablet firmly and I don’t need to remove it for any job (watching video, taking pictures, navigating). The design allows even to install the GPS dongle and ref...
    Cons:
    nothing
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool sheik look

posted by pakmara on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks and feels very nice, I used it for the Asus TF201 and it fits perfectly. The case holds the tablet firmly and I don’t need to remove it for any job (watching video, taking pictures, navigating). The design allows even to install the GPS dongle and ref...
    Cons:
    At the beginning it smells very strongly, need to air out for a few days.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does it job

posted by haimbar on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good Protection to your tablet. It has holes for camera, light sensor, buttons and charge port. Looks like leather, if it is not, i cant say that. Horizontal stand has correct degree, so you can place your tablet on the desk and watch something or even work...
    Cons:
    I had to struggle a little in order to fit it to my asus tablet. you cannot connect dock station with that case.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections