DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 & Other 10.1" Tablet - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Protective PU Leather Case for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 & Other 10. – Protective PU Leather Case for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 & Other 10.1" Tablet - Black Reviews

posted by flipmode64 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Got this for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. Fits well in the case but some of the holes to not line up for the inputs on the side of my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. You can cut new holes to fix this which is not a huge issue. Nice that you can prop up your tablet and sit it on a desk to view.
Cons:
Holes don't line up for some inputs on my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet but I think this is just a universal case
Other:
Good quality and holds up well for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet.
Bottomline:
I would definitely purchase this again for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet if I needed to, but I think it should last a long time if you take care of it. Comes in a few colors I think. I got a black one for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections