Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Pretty cheap for such quality
- No vignetting for standart-to-tele lenses (no quality reducing for my old soviet 135mm Jupiter-13A)
- Ring tightening works pretty well, the hood sits without any backlash.
- This hood can not be installed reversed - there is no transport position so you can only detach it from lens. However if your bag has enough of space just leave it attached.
- This mounting mechanism - at first you screw this hood to lens and then you adjust the ring. That is not too rapid.
Though i prefer hoods that can be mounted reversed while transporting i have no regrets becouse this hood fits my needs (135mm manual lens) perfectly.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.