DX  » Community » Reviews » Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires for Electronic DIY (65-Cable Pack)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:10010 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best thing you can buy for your breadboard

posted by mrtwist3r on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Different lengths allow you to find the cable that will be right for the task. - Assorted colors make it easier to follow every connection on your board. - Decent build quality. - They are quite flexible. - Good price.
    Cons:
    The shorter cable length is still too long for some connections on small protoboards. They are a bit too thin for female 0.1&qu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great wires

posted by AllgoodnameRgon on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, this isn't rocket science guys, this is basic breadboard electrical wires. They're good enough for me and I'm really picky, so they're probably good enough for you. The pins fit just well into a breadboard or the female headers of my arduino. They c...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent material for electronics!

posted by lucho911 on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good price and very good quality! It is ideal for amateur electronics projects.
    Cons:
    I see no cons for this product..........
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Rogergp on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Makes you job on Breadboards way easy than when you use wires. It comes in a big quantity so you can make bigger projects, and various sizes and colors, and the tip is long enought to fit in any breadboard.
    Cons:
    The plastic may have little burr ( I don't know if that is the word), causing poor contact. The resistance is a little hight to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good set of jumper wires

posted by mirosol on 11/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good basic set of breadboard jumper wires. Nice selection of colours and lengths - all seem to be in right working order. Ones i've measured give out less the 0,6 ohms in resistance, which is acceptable - Low enough, as it is equilevant of normal multicored...
    Cons:
    Could be a bit cheaper, as the quality isn't top shelf.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful and sort colors

posted by gmv on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful and easy to use. Differents sizes of cables are perfect for DIY projects. I use in my arduino projects, and in my Raspberry PI projects. The connections are very well done. Different colors is perfect to differenciate between the PINS.
    Cons:
    Arent very well done...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredible useful

posted by jojojorge5 on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Those are very useful wires, now I'm able to build my projects faster The wires fit perfectly well on a standard breadboard and on a standard female pin header You get some different colors and sizes. The wire is actually soldered to the pin ...
    Cons:
    I couldn’t think about any con about this product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Guiebio on 07/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great product for a great price, and yes it comes which 65 cables i have counted. if you need cables for your projects to use with arduino or PIC or whatever, this is what you need.
    Cons:
    some pins where stuck in one another, but really easy to separate. Nothing that prejudicates the product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They do what they're meant to.

posted by legendofpedro on 05/18/2012

Pros:
    They're extremely cheap compared to other places. Flexible and easy to insert/remove from breadboard holes due to the plastic collars. Good range of colours. Good selection of lengths.
    Cons:
    I'm not 100% convinced that they'll withstand much abuse due to their quality, but we shall see. For this price you'll probably...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you're in doubt, get these

posted by pfriedel on 04/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Doesn't smell like some awful petrochemical disaster like some other jumpers. A nice variety of lengths. Ends are reasonably well dipped - not so large that they won't fit next to each other on a board, but not so small that you dont' have anything to gra...
    Cons:
    They feel a little too big for a breadboard while yet a little too small for female headers. A conundrum.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections