DX  » Community » Reviews » Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires for Electronic DIY (65-Cable Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
The best thing you can buy for your breadboard – Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires for Electronic DIY (65-Cable Pack) Reviews

posted by mrtwist3r on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Different lengths allow you to find the cable that will be right for the task. - Assorted colors make it easier to follow every connection on your board. - Decent build quality. - They are quite flexible. - Good price.
Cons:
The shorter cable length is still too long for some connections on small protoboards. They are a bit too thin for female 0.1" connectors but they fit breadboard holes just fine.
Other:
There's a similar pack here at the same price but with 70 cables instead of 65. Just saw it now. I'm not sure if the build quality is the same so I cannot recommend that pack over this one for sure but I strongly suggest you to check that product as well.
Bottomline:
These cables are quite useful. I no longer have to cut cables of various lengths just to test something on a breadboard.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections