Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* It's very simple to use.
* Can be used with protoboards.
* It's easy to ship. It was delivered on time and flawlessly.
* There are tons of projects involving this component.
* Since it is designed to use with protoboards, might not be the best sensor to buy if we plan to use it in a definite project.
* It's very sensitive to voltage, use it with care and test its values before using it for real.
* I'm teaching electronics. Bought a few of each to use it in class, they are awesome!
* This arduino compatible modules are awesome. Easy to undersand and fast to deploy!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.