DX  » Community » Reviews » Sports Diving Wrist Watch w/ EL Backlit / Week / Stopwatch / Alarm Clock - Black + (1 x CR2016)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1007 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality watch with pleasant backlighting

posted by EtchAarBee on 06/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Keeps good time and has multiple little dials and modes which will keep a gadget and watch obsessed person occupied. It's a great gift when you don't want to spend too much (like for a child) or when chances of damage are high (like for very rough, everyda...
    Cons:
    It is clearly a replica of a G-shock watch and anyone will point this out (even by looking at the words S-shock written on top)...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost G-shock

posted by Alexuz777 on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    excellent appearance. looked very solid, stylish and sporty. comfortable and very practical. once dropped is not much - have remained intact.
    Cons:
    inscription s-shotsk little confused. although if you do not look closely, it will go for the original.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price/quality

posted by leopor62 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice watch. I used it in the shower and while swimming and diving in a 3m pool. It is easy to use. I would recommend NOT to touch the buttons under water. Nich tough looking watch. I will be using it while diving and try to test the depth you can use this w...
    Cons:
    No user manual was delivered with it. But if you know a little bit of a digital watch, than there is no problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice

posted by uzmansur on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Dual-time and alarm (daily, one time) is usefull, forks fine. Good back light. In one word worth its price. Nice black color (not too dark). Comes with an English manual. Easy to use.
    Cons:
    Price could be a little cheaper, material looks like a cheap one. The display which shows day, month and weekday could have bee...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than I expected

posted by MirageSX on 12/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Because of low price , my expections were not high but when I receive the watch. I like its quality. Additional to ist functions listed on website , it has timer. Nice display with clear view glass Nice and cool blue light
    Cons:
    Digital display cannot be read in small angles.You have to look at it near to perpendicular. I can say it is the only cons but ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good watch for the price

posted by Gibarian on 10/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good watch for the price It is timely after 2 months Resists water. Tested in the shower and in the pool It really electroluminescent The needles are visible in the dark
    Cons:
    There was not a manual in Spanish Is there anything in the area do not know that it serves. Maybe it's just adornment
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice watch

posted by pardox on 08/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * Like a G-Shock style watch * water Proof * Shock Proof * very easy to read * has a back light that light up "light blue" * dual time * has date (day of the week and month) * Very nice color to the watch
    Cons:
    *price could be a few $ cheaper * it is a "S-Shock*, doesn't have the "G-Shock" logo * wish it came with the &qu...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections