DX  » Community » Reviews » External 10000mAh Emergency Mobile Battery Charger w/ 3 USB / 8 Adapters for Cell Phone/Iphone
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice, compact mobile power

posted by kkazakov on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Have tested the battery charger and it works really great. The quality is good, it works as expected. When not used, or the device has charged to the max, it turns itself off, which is a great addition. It does have 2 LEDs that can be used as flashlight,...
    Cons:
    Charges slowly, but that depends on your power source. If you use 2A charger, it will charge significantly faster.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery!

posted by ddaversa on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good battery. Looks very nice, the weight is decent for the charge it holds and the accessories that come with it make it very versatile. Charges iPad 3 no problem, and the LED flashlight is actually useful to plug things in the dark (i.e. camping)!
    Cons:
    I'm not convinced it's 1000mAh. iPhone battery is 1420mAh, and I could pull a good full 6 charges out of it, so it's not reall...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections