DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine Panasonic 18650 3100mAh Rechargeable Battery with Protection Board - Green (Pair)
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9212 (92%)
  • 4 Star:81 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As advertised capacity, very nice batteries.

posted by spiked2099 on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Capacity tests show advertised mAh rating is legitimate. - Nice quality fit and finish. - They fit in my bike headlight, even with protection circuit.
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best batteries yet

posted by lobo14 on 09/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These are the best 18659 protectable batteries yet that I own. I tested them on my Robbe hobby charger and both batteries charged just over 3000mAH. That is good compared to my other 18650 batteries from different cheaper brands. I will now just buy these b...
    Cons:
    They are about 1.5 mm longer than my other protected batteries. They are a thight fit in my ultraFire charger. They fit fine in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simply the best 18650s!

posted by bear123 on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - real 3100 mah rating, I ordered 12 of these and the worst one of the bunch discharged 2887mah. most were closer to around 3000mah which is obviously all very high quality control from Panasonic. - extra cooling due to the excellent discharge capabilities -
    Cons:
    - none
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best batteries I ever bought

posted by corks on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They can really handle the heat. I managed to pull at least 10% more current from them than compared to other 18650 batteries. The capacity is for real, my flashlight (SKU 125128) lasted for full 4 hours at high mode (it sucks from 1.1A to 0.8A). Sturdy con...
    Cons:
    They are a little longer than other protected batteries. This means they force my charger a bit. In the flashlight they fit qui...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best 18650 Battery ever AAA++++

posted by abartels on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These cells are really 3100mAh! Not like those chinese variants which have written 3000mAh on them, but actually have 1750mAh power reserve. Good battery life, genuine panasonic batteries, I also ordered them because of my great experience with panasonic b...
    Cons:
    I can't understand why Panasonic has NOT printed their brandname on this cells. None, top notch!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good battery

posted by markuscare on 06/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its protected, has the bump on the + side. Came with a compact housing. Arivved in about 15 days from shipment. Looks and works great! Bought it for my aurora wf 800 q5 and works great!
    Cons:
    Non that i found so far. Hope it will fork for a long time. Not the cheapest on the market but worth the monay.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by BrownieHose on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works. The tip at the end is present. Seems to be good quality from exterieur. The cells have a long time of use in a flashlight (about a month with daily 15min in use). I hope to have bought a better cell here and do not get trouble using it (fire, re...
    Cons:
    Not the cheapest ones.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ACTUAL: 2800mAh

posted by emmanhello on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good discharge capacity, my flashlight are more luminous with this battery Very long runtime, last longer that any of my other ''3100mAh'' battery
    Cons:
    -2800-2900 mAh not 3100 (measured with my iMax B6) -Very long, I had many issue with many flashlight, especially with batteries...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what I expected

posted by adrenalnjunky on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Genuine Panny 3100's. So afar I've used a series pair in a flashlight pulling 3A at the switch, they hold up great. I've also got a pair wired parallel on a bike helmet light - runtimes are exactly as expected. My accu-charger discharges down to 3v, ...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb

posted by Pedro2012 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I used almost one year of these cells of Panasonic buy on DX Superb quality and superb services Best quality 18650 for this moment Made in Japan is the best stuffs
    Cons:
    No cons
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections