DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine SANYO 18650 2600mAh Rechargeable Battery with Protection Board - Red (Pair)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1008 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best batteries

posted by Pavvert on 03/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Best batteries for flashlight (almost all capacity fills out until 3.1 V, that is important for some flashlight drivers). Tested capacity 2569 mAh. High current output (current protection 6.2A). Protected batteries (you can not overcharge or overdischarge t...
    Cons:
    I bought them for 8.36$ for 2-pack. No cons can be for this brice and this bateries. But keep in mind that protected batteries ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best of the affordable qualitybatteries

posted by Deregistered on 01/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Probably the best value general use battery around Still no slouch for moderately high drain applications. Voltage drop is minimal even at protection circuit limits. It's got nipples! Correctly stated (or at least not wildly overstated) capacity
    Cons:
    Of course its longer than the unprotected variety. This means it may not fit all applications or chargers, either at all, or wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    quite good batteries

posted by khudko83 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Quality cells, Well built - it doesn't look like china fake... More than enough capacity for most flashlight applications and not only for flashlight. It can be used for power banks (with proper charger unit), in notebook for battery re-packing and so on.....
    Cons:
    Nipple less...Not suitable for a number of flashhlights , typically skyray king and clones. Can use magnet nipples to overcome ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great batteries (Akkus)

posted by jussi2K11 on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    High current output. Works well with current hungry Sky Ray King flashlight.
    Cons:
    Really none. A bit long to fit to my charger. But it goes.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great reliability from Sanyo!

posted by WiseBuyer on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good capacity - Can handle high current - Nice Pink Colour - Very well wrapped, the protection circuit has one layer of wrap, and there is a second clear wrap for extra protection - Feels very solid and well made
    Cons:
    - Longer than a non-protected 18650 - Wider than a non-protected 18650, this is because of the multiple wrapping layers - A bit...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great batteries

posted by AllgoodnameRgon on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great batteries. They fit in the usual flashlight and in normal-sized battery holders. They hold their charge and although I haven't tested them on the imax-B6 yet I can say they have more capacity than the average batteries.
    Cons:
    None that I see.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and long lasting batteries

posted by Almarma on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really good and long lasting batteries. I bought them for a electronic cigarette called "VAMO". They say that it's problematic with batteries (it needs too much amps to work), but those are working perfectly and fits very well with the device.
    Cons:
    They are 2mm longer than the other Trustfire I own, and they don't fit inside the boxes as well as the others (They fit, but yo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great choise!

posted by FeyToDie on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries are perfect. Their capacity are pretty high (has been checked out on iMax Battery charger), and I can use it on my HWAWYS UltraFire C1 flashlight for a long time on these batteries. They don't run very hot too.
    Cons:
    No cons has been found. Only price, maybe. ;) But it reasonable, i think. :))
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections