DX  » Community » Reviews » Solderless Breadboard - White (Large Size)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9521 (95%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good price and part for me :)

posted by majakxx on 02/25/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its the best for easy electric circuit. You can make all what you want try. I make with breadboard trying circuits, sometimes I have any problem, but breadboard can use in 10 ampers :-D Its not problem for this one.
    Cons:
    I dont have any problem with breadboard. Nice work. Very good is desk on the background, you can integrate it.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice way to test your DIY builds or to connect arduino projects

posted by Ataroth on 02/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Useful for connecting cables, circuits and home projects (or not so homemade) before final assembly, saving costs and unnecessarily spend parts.
    Cons:
    Holes to attach the cables are fairly simple in terms of quality, connections sometimes fail some time ago or the pins or the e...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great breadboard

posted by romainpnct on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Lots of space Standard layout Can stack multiple breadboards of this kind side by side (look at the tabs on the side) Adhesive underside (use of it is optional, there is a protective film over the glue that you can remove if need be)
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Breadboard

posted by nadaol on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really nice breadboard, good size,good quality and easy to use for beginners in electronics. Muy buena breadboard, buen tamaño, buena calidad y fácil de usar para principiantes en electrónica.
    Cons:
    I found no cons at the time,only the price I think it can be a little cheaper. No encontré ninguna contra por ahora, s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good solderless breadboard

posted by berserk02 on 11/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    awesome for students of electronic, the plastic is resistent, the marking is very clear and the tape for fixation have average mechanical resistence. Very helpful. it´s a standart breadboard easy to use and very resistent I use it during more than 4 m...
    Cons:
    none cons observed.maybe could it be cheaper?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for electronics

posted by polik71 on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It's a good breadboard and seems good plastic -nice row/column printing -indentation for putting more in "tile" mode (bigger projects) -under surface with adhesive and under the adhesive there is some screw points available!
    Cons:
    come on , nothing at all. (maybe some 100MHz capability?)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice big one

posted by stanojoski on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is high quality and durable Breadboard. It makes good connections with thick and bigger wires. It has enough pads for medium projects and the really good thing is it can physically interconnect with other Breadboards via the plastic connectors on the sid...
    Cons:
    Didnt find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good solderless breadboard

posted by buzel on 09/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The quality of the material is good, not easy to break. The size and price are also very good. The components I use (diodes, resistors, capacitors and Arduino sensors ) fit good in the holes
    Cons:
    I am using this breadboard for more than one month and can't see any cons at this time
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good choice

posted by StegoDX on 07/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality and quite cheap. I also ordered 118826 cable pack. Quality material and easy to use. You can assembly several solderless breadboard, it's a good idea to make big projects. However the number of pinholes of this solderless breadboard is enough f...
    Cons:
    Nothing. This solderless breadboard is really useful.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have for electronics projects

posted by Vampyre666 on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I have a few breadboards, and i must admit all are of a higher quality but at double the price than DX. The contacts are good, jumpers work well and fit well in it nicely. The board is also nicely marked breadboard. high quality plastic
    Cons:
    Looks bigger in the picture than it actually is, Iv included pictures (large size) for me is double the size of this one. But f...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections