DX  » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-3T6 XM-L T6 5-Mode 2500LM Memory 3-LED White Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650 / 3 x 18650)
Sort by:
24 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9222 (92%)
  • 4 Star:82 (8%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a bright bugga

posted by ae25nz on 06/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    bright light. waterproof. easy to use. well made.
    Cons:
    glass lense is thin. No hole for a lanyard. Protected batteries cut out early at full beam when only two fitted. Can't be used...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Power hourse =)

posted by khaglun on 06/07/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Feels very good in your hand *Well built *STRONG AS H*LL *Can use 2 batteries instead of 3... 2 Is enough for anybody! *Clear lens *Good ciruits *Trustfire brand I have used it a lot since I received it, both indoors and outdoors. The reach is great and the...
    Cons:
    ery poor packaging. On shipping, the box broke apart and all of the pieces were loose in the bag when I received it. - The ligh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing

posted by rikne5 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    THIS IS AMAZING! extremely bright light! Beats up my friend's ledLenser lamps. Color of the light is really good. I will use this lamp to gig fishing. I'ts light to carry and it wont heat really bad. On/Off switch works nice and feels good. Easy to use diff...
    Cons:
    there's no hole for the strap or leash. But it's not so big deal to drill a little hole and attach the strap.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice!

posted by sadgoat on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This flash light has a very very nice build quality. All the fit and finish is of the highest quality. The beam is focused and extremely bright. I would not recommend shining it in anyone's eyes. Battery life is surprisingly better than I had expected.
    Cons:
    The knurling on the shaft could have been etched a bit deeper for better grip.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Torch

posted by Glenm83 on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great torch put batteries in and away it goes no probs, has a very good throw for whats not a spotlight, massively bright beam and lights a wide area. have used it as a spotlight when out possuming it still easily dazzles animals. By far the best torch i ow...
    Cons:
    Not really anything to grizzle about, torch gets quite hot after half an hour or so but as its winter here you can warm your ha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap powerful flashlight

posted by santeri000 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very powerful flashlight with good battery working time. (using ultrafire 3000 mah PCB-protected batteries) Quality frame. Easy to handle. Great price for this much light. O-rings everywhere so i think that it might last some water.
    Cons:
    With 3 PCB-protected batteries doesn't work properly without modification to batteries or springs, it gets too tight. Some flas...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good article.

posted by rubenmartinez on 04/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good finishing. very powerful lighting lightweight and strong in structure.
    Cons:
    It brings proper packaging. Memory does not work the long term. if you turn off the computer, after a few days does not remembe...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth the price easily!

posted by Spydey on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well....url states 3800 lumens; title states 2500 lumens and the "overview" section quietly states "(manufacturer rated, actual 1650lm)". My Magichshine MJ-872 is man. rated at 1600lm and realistically, it is not that; maybe 1200lm. This...
    Cons:
    Not that it's a big deal; but I'll be tarred and feathered if I can figure out how to use it with just two 18650's. It seems to...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A lot of power

posted by mpetersson on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A lot of light for the money, very strong. Great build quality, all metal and feels very sturdy. Good battery life, I have been using AA:s and they last long even on full power.
    Cons:
    It's very thin, a thicker body would have improved the grip but of course it would also make the flashlight bigger. Other than ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great high output flashlight

posted by alexlfm on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Incredible light output for size. At night this light seems to be almost as bright as the sun. -Ability to use multiple battery types and voltages. This is very handy if all you have are AA or if you want a more compact light. - Multiple light modes. The i...
    Cons:
    - Very poor packaging. On shipping, the box broke apart and all of the pieces were loose in the bag when I received it. - The l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections