DX  » Community » Reviews » 1*30 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (4 Configurable Crosshairs)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:676 (67%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality for the price

posted by pelanj on 08/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Wery well built. Metal body, mounts on the 20 mm rail. The switches and clicking mechanism feel solid. The crosshair selection is fine for me. Fits under the EU VAT/Customs limit. Came with a battery installed and one extra. The mounts seem to be "see ...
    Cons:
    It does not fit my rail by 1 mm (front to real distance), so I have to file the groove larger. Not a big deal nor a big con.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, worth the money

posted by Vidadi88 on 11/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Large selection forms a sight of the cross to the point that makes it possible to more clearly see the target, depending on distance. Impressive brightness sight. After the shooting did not detect any malfunctions, suggesting a fairly good reliability and b...
    Cons:
    There was a slight drawback for me personally, as supplied goods to mount smaller than my gun. So we had to buy more for my 25m...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value but not perfect of course..

posted by yusoweird on 12/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    No noticiable verticle parallax beyond 30 yards. I did notice that it has parallax towards the right edge of the lens. The reticle is reflected off from the left side. So I am guessing the parallax on the right side is due to build quality of the lens. ...
    Cons:
    Noticalbe parallax on the right edge of the lens. I might just be unlucky to get a non-perfect one...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good little red dot

posted by loonwulf on 12/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is pretty much your standard 30mm tube style red dot sight. It seems to be about as good as most of the other sights ive used that cost up to twice or three times as much. The multiple reticle option is nice. Ive found that i like the circle and dot t...
    Cons:
    The Mounts that come with this scope are pretty crappy, but then you should be expecting that for the cost. They are tall and t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best value of the year

posted by Biffo1262 on 08/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Solid metal construction. Standard 11mm mounts. 30mm tube with 4 reticules. Eleven light intensities for just about every light condition. Very stable even when switching reticules. Deep eye relief so easy to use.
    Cons:
    Off the top of my head I can't really think of any. Slight reflections which may cause distraction at high light intensities b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice looking

posted by ecotopia on 08/15/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    bright red dot, 4 types of dot, nice looking. every thing work just fine,
    Cons:
    I dont find any, if only I could install it on my gun, the mounting bracket wont fit on a picany rail system, they arent anough...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great on my AK47

posted by Leeleen on 07/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This scope is amazing! I use the red cross to shoot up to 100 meter / 110 yard and it is perfect. Simple aiming, really adjustable and precise. Others shooters asked me for the price ;-) They can't believe me! I really love this scope. So much cheaper th...
    Cons:
    ehhhhh None ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great red dot for the price

posted by FrankBob on 10/19/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it have 11 settings for the lighting and I have no problem using the red dot during the day. The scope have received some paintball hit and have not broke. Easy to clean due to the lens cover. Played in small rain 2 or 3 time and it is still working Ba...
    Cons:
    A little bit heavy. The lens cover elastic have broke, but I have repaired it. Not the most beautiful red dot.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, good quality Optic

posted by jflake72 on 12/20/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great Price and very easy to use. The construction quality is also very good. It has an all-metal finish and rubber end-pieces. The sight is actually very accurate, even when placed on a real firearm. I put it on my GSG-5 and have been plinking successfully...
    Cons:
    Really there are none, just try to keep it dry, I don't think it likes water very much.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections