DX  » Community » Reviews » 1*45 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5922 (59%)
  • 4 Star:3212 (32%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:52 (5%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price and build quality.

posted by qwazerup on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good build quality, comes with battery, cleaning cloth, lense caps, and easy to understand instructions. Price is excellent, and the Red/Green functionality is great.
    Cons:
    Battery cover a little difficult to get off, but not a big problem. The illuminated dot part of it isnt a perfect circle, but i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good optic

posted by migthe on 03/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price and function is OK the glass does not distort the view and the dot stays true, so it is a cheap replacement until you buy the more exotic and expensive optics.
    Cons:
    The protective caps are soft plastic and are prone to breaking very easily. I masked them with tape over to give them some extr...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    MONTAJE Y FUNCIONALIDAD PERFECTOS

posted by frandragu on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Gran tamaño,facil de apuntar,se ve solido.y muy sencillo su montaje y ajuste al blaco.montado en mi G608 de airsoft sobre un carril de 21mm.laser potente aun con bastante luz
    Cons:
    todo bien salvo que incluso en el nivel mas flojo el punto distorsiona un poco.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice scope for airsfot!

posted by kip0rz on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice looking piece. Full metal, it looks aluminum. Black and seems solid. It mounts firmly on a 21mm rail in my m4a1 (airsoft). 2 Nice colors and 5 intensities. Clear enough and it came with dust covers! nice.
    Cons:
    The dot is a litte of focus and a little blurry. The lowest setting is a bit to strong for me in dark rooms. The dot is quite l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Deal Extreme, excellent shopping experience, highly satisfied

posted by magooxxx on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping i...
    Cons:
    none, fulfilled my expectations.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    1*45 reflex laser sight

posted by JHead82 on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    As good as it gets on this price class. When used on max power dot's shows a shade / reflection but you dont need to use it cos lower power dot shows greatly day or night, clear or dark.
    Cons:
    It fits only on 21mm rail and that didnt read anywhere so if you have 11mm rail you need a adapter to fit it. On max power dot...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for 20 bucks

posted by telectric on 10/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For the price, you really can't go wrong. Popped this on an AR and after sighting it in, which didn't need much adjustment - went through 600 rds, and it didn't have a problem. It feels a little cheap and its a bit bulky.
    Cons:
    Not to many cons, I did lose one of the rail bolts while at the range with it first time out, but not the fault of the item, I ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    i love it buy it

posted by Crimson1908 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i love it. its works well. I use it on my paintball gun its a tipman custom pro. all i had to do it mount it and turn it on the battry lasts a long time ive use if for 5 game and its still going
    Cons:
    a little hard to ajust the laser but what scope isn't. its only good for short range targets.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great scope for the price

posted by seanb22 on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Big aperture, bright, solid construction, dot seems to track well against a laser aimer on same rail when moving eyepoint around.
    Cons:
    dot could be sharper/finer - too many MOA
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good sight!

posted by timmyyyyy on 09/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very powerful and 2 colors! Easy to use and to put. Very big lens, it isnt a open red dot but is bigger enough to aim very quickly. The battery is very usual, and you can buy them in almost all shops. It is more or less light and easy to carry.
    Cons:
    Maybe it can be harder if it would have been built full metal. It could have included an anti reflex lens or cover.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections