Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- VERY VERY VERY VERY CHEAP (the cheapest GLCD screen I ever saw)
- working fine for more than 5 months without any problem,
- adjustable screen brightness ,
- powerful blue/white contrast,
- totally compatible with Arduino (even Arduino nano)
- connects through SPI interface = needs only 3 connectors (+VCC, GND, brightness, etc.)
- easy to use with Arduino “U8glib” library (available on the Internet), which do not require a lot of coding knowledge,
- it is also easy to convert images into code to be shown on the screen (using the software “U8GlibCreator” for instance)
NONE AT ALL !!!
No connectors are soldered to the PCB, but it is a good thing in a way : you can choose yourself between male and female connectors, or to solder only the connectors you actually need
If you are buying or are already possessing an Arduino board, add this item to you order, you will always find a way to use it !
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.