Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
The pro's are obvious:
- It looks like a Canon tripod mount
- It fits perfectly around my 70-200
- It is very lightweight, which is very nice with an overfilled camera bag :)
- There's some sort of felt on the inside so that the ring does not scratch the lens
- It is not exactly color matching with the Canon lens
- The felt seems to leave some blue residu on my lens.
- Had to wiggle the screw a little bit to get it to enter its hole
- I would like to see the felt be a bit 'thicker'. It's almost as thick as the aluminium around it, so if you tighten your ring to much you will scratch your lens.
If you've got the money, buy the Canon. If you don't buy this one !!!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.