DX  » Community » Reviews » FS-M136 Motion-JPEG 802.11b/g 300KP CMOS Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-IR LED - White
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great price for the package

posted by waaaze on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Price, easy to use. Just configure your network options are you're ready to go. Has been working for ~30days with only 1 reboot
    Cons:
    I bought several IP cams from DX, only this one was wireless. I ended up using it connected to a ethernet cable either way beca...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good cheap camera

posted by laplace on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good and cheap camera, works very good with IE a little bit less good with Chrome ( for example sound does not work). Good for all Iphone,android or Windows phone. All software embedded. You do not need more software
    Cons:
    Easy to install if you use only on the local network. More complicated the setting to go outside ( mailing or accessing from in...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good indoor camera

posted by mel999 on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sorry for my English. Good vision angle. Good night vision. The movement of the camera manual or automatic is very useful to track. Wifi works perfect, even through multiple walls. Works through other security software smoothly.
    Cons:
    No outlet for connecting to an alarm. In my case it was important this connection. The material does not seem very sturdy. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to setup, CCTV up...

posted by ishiumboy on 01/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Relatively easy to setup. Have free DDNS so you do not need to know your home IP address to access camera. I used a software call "eagle eye" for android to view the video.
    Cons:
    You need to know a little setup. Use the provided cd to set IP address for your camera in your home network. Go to Easy N websi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections