DX  » Community » Reviews » Standalone Analog TV Tuner Box with Remote - High Resolution 1680*1050px (View TV on LCD without PC)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6515 (65%)
  • 4 Star:266 (26%)
  • 3 Star:92 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item, very good quality

posted by trifasicoDX on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This little tuner has a very good image, it acts like a real television set. The remote control is good and the quality is very good. I'm very happy with it, i turn my old 20 Inches LCD into a TV!! As a Bonus you have a FM Radio, some games and a Video Inpu...
    Cons:
    The internal speaker is horrible, but connecting a speaker the sound is very good. The menu graphics could be more eye candy, b...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Versatile

posted by Zanga2 on 08/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very good image quality for an analog tuner. - Has in-built audio speaker along audio output. - It is very easy to operate and easy to set-up once is set up in English. - Automatic channel search works very good. - Nice build quality, good quality plastic...
    Cons:
    - it comes with default language as Chinese and i had to fiddle along for 15 minutes to switch it in English.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product didn't work in Brazil

posted by aomodesto on 06/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Beautiful product, small and simple to use, however, did not work in Brazil. I do not know if it was a problem of the device or its configuration was not compatible with the TV system of Brazil.
    Cons:
    Beautiful product, small and simple to use, however, did not work in Brazil. I do not know if it was a problem of the device o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    How to change to English

posted by PeeDeeBee23 on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pretty good item! I like the fact that it has a zoom so you have the option of fitting the width of a 4:3 picture onto a wider screen, which crops the top and bottom, but sometimes that's better than stretching the picture.
    Cons:
    The only problem with that zoom is you have to select it every time you turn it on (as far as I can tell), but it's a dedicated...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Turn on your old monitor in to TV

posted by btoroman on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is very good TV box, installation is very easy i did not even see the user manual, The video quality is crystal clear, besides the UHF/VHF system, it also has the Video option (AV) which I found very useful cammera/DVD. r (looks just like a real LCD TV).
    Cons:
    No major considerations.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working good

posted by spiritaufe on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is small and effective. It has an internal speaker that might be helpful. It has internal radio. It has a good price.
    Cons:
    Internal speaker does not have a good sound quality but you can plug external speakers anyway. Device menus start in Chinese, y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by k.safronov on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Looks good, plastics quality is good *Instant power-up *Very fast channel switching (that's very important) *Convenient remote control *Easy setup, no need to use manual *Radio inside
    Cons:
    *Internal audio could be better, however not a big deal, since you can connect external speakers. *Picture quality could be a l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Total replacement for a TV

posted by ayulatins on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This TV box has got it all. Installation is very easy and straight forward as I did not even see the need to use the manual, The video quality is crystal clear, besides the UHF/VHF system, it also has the Video option (AV) which I found very useful. And you...
    Cons:
    The speaker is almost not audible unless you are quite close to the unit. Considering the size of the unit, this is not really ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    External TV tuner, video output support (maximum resolutions1680*1050), Connects directly to LCD monitors (Supports up to 19" wide LCD screens). Standalone operation --watch TV without turning on your computer! Composite Video Input port.
    Cons:
    Until today, none, very nice product, as described! None that I can think of. What can go wrong?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reliable box

posted by enriquemeira on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    External TV tuner, video output support (maximum resolutions1680*1050), Connects directly to LCD monitors (Supports up to 19" wide LCD screens). Standalone operation --watch TV without turning on your computer! Composite Video Input port.
    Cons:
    The audio mode need to manually set B/G mode for every channel. The remote control's key abit soft and sticky. Chinese characte...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections