DX  » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Rechargeable 2200mAh Emergency Power Battery - Black
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very usefull and quick charging

posted by Lonn on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works perfect, im just gonna fill this up because its just a charger. It works perfectly to charge everything portable. It charges very quick and doesnt take long at all, i mean really not at all... So what else can i say.. Its easy to use, its very useful...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for charge your own battery

posted by sopaipai on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this extra battery to charge my phone at times when I can not make it through the network eleéctrica and I think it was a great buy. I always carry it just takes up space. Just remember load it. Recommended 100% quality and price!
    Cons:
    Not bad for a rush to save the last hour of the day ... but do not expect to charge the whole battery of 1000 mAh nor having. A...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is it really useful? Can be!

posted by swissfab on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this Mico USB Emergency Power battery because I have an HTC smartphone that I have to charge everyday. Sometimes, however, I cannot do so and that is when it is useful to have this battery with me. It isn't too big, and you can charge it with the c...
    Cons:
    The battery doesn't charge my HTC smartphone completely, eventhough it is 2200mAh...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price/quality

posted by ronnij666 on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good product. It has a nice design. The black colur and te blue led lights. it charge my htc sensation xe battery full. The charger fits really good. The charger is smal so you can take him with you everywhere.
    Cons:
    There is one problem. there's no charger by this product. So you most have a good charger with the good specifications. The bat...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections