DX  » Community » Reviews » Focus Zoom Lens XM-L T6 5-Mode 900LM White 1-LED Waterproof Flashlight w/ Charger & Strap (1x18650)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:91 (9%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great package, robust and compact torch.

posted by themaverick on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Neat and simple design. Zoom-to-throw works really well and very useful as I use it in my house-construction work. Installed it with SKU: 36095 for my bicycle. It's heavy but works well. Make sure you do something about the lens as it keeps slipping into zo...
    Cons:
    Battery power seems to go down after 45 minutes of high-brightness. But then it's great for this price. Shipping: within 20 day...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Incredible flashlight for an amazing price!

posted by Rustybadger on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Inexpensive -Well-built -Black in colour -Insanely bright -Low current requirements -Zooms very fast -Holds the zoom position fairly well -No 'hot spots'
    Cons:
    -When zoomed in, the light pattern is square, because of the LEDs shape. Not really a problem, just kind of weird.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stuff

posted by Prometejus on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice make, bright light. Battery and charger included. The feeling of quality gadget when you take it in your hand.
    Cons:
    Charger power plug not for EU (but this is probably my bad, because I didn't write any notes, but still, would be nice if plug ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good light

posted by ricu85 on 01/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -good price for a flashlight with charger and battery -verry bright light about 750 lm -comes with adapter for aaa batteries -strap included
    Cons:
    -mine has memory it will allways start from the next mode from wich it was turned off -18650 battery is a little loose in the c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and bright light

posted by chuckbrazie on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The zoom feature works very smoothly. This light is very bright and compact. Having the charger and 18650 battery along with the AAA adapter makes this a very nice and complete item. I can keep this in my winter coat pocket and it fits well. I have not had ...
    Cons:
    Shipping takes about 3 weeks to get to New York State. That was expected though.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money

posted by redblazer on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Water proof - Come with rechargeable battery with charger - Reasonably Bright - Very cheap
    Cons:
    - Is this 900LM (not bright enough). I have other LED light of Gentos super fire X3 of 200LM. I can not believe 900Lm of the b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Focus Zoom Lens XM-L T6 5-Mode 900LM White

posted by Mawco on 09/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - it works - good outside design - looks like good quality - zooming is really smooth and fast! I really like that :-) - 18650 battery and charger comes with flashlight
    Cons:
    - less bright than 2 years old Spiderfire SSC P7! - 5 modes that you have click trough - its a shame that lens design ruins p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice zoom torch

posted by crazyau on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This torch has a good light that zooms easy with your thumb from spot to spread. The size is comfortable in the pocket and the modes allow you to dim the light so as to be not so blinding in close areas.
    Cons:
    The switch sometimes plays up and needs a wiggle to work properly, although i have found this problem on other led torches. the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent value !!!

posted by sylvainmade on 08/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The brightest flashlight I ever saw! Its beam can visibly project to surfaces located hundreds of meters away. The light is very intense and white. It's makes a regular flashlight (that I thought was pretty good) look like a dollar-store toy. The casing...
    Cons:
    The light projected has the exact LED shape when the zoom is fully retracted, showing a square grid shape. However, it can be ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best flashlights

posted by kmvasilev on 08/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    As the owner of dozens of flashlights until I can share that this is one of the best and most useful. Compare it directly with SKU: 114647. 122 730 has much better mechanics focusing mechanism of 114,647 is very loose and unstable during operation, the lumi...
    Cons:
    Light of the torch weakens in operation. At the beginning until the battery is fully charged and the light is strong, then ill...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections