DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Swivel Stand Holder for Ipad / Motorola Xoom / ASUS Eee Pad + More - Black
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

posted by Olie on 06/30/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy and highly functional, has good range of movement. Besides using it for a tablet, I currently have a slim keyboard attached to it on my make-shift standing desk. Along with an angle-adjustable tablet stand, I can use my Tablet PC standing or sitting.
    Cons:
    Some minor issues, over time there will be metal shavings from the desk clamp and peg of the tablet holder.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Universal Tablet Holder

posted by EmperorNemisis on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very usefull as it take the tablet out of your way, without taking it out of your way so to say. It enables you to use your tablet without having it lying around taking up space and having something drop on it by accident. It is of very good construction an...
    Cons:
    The only negative about it, is the fact that the tablet holder piece is made from moulded plastic. Although quite sturdy and st...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good thing!

posted by Laftecchi on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful for lazy people like me, the fixing are steady and everything is metal. Looks solid, and feels solid, after tightening bolts, it will not move. My tablet fits perfectly, this is ideal in every situation where both hands are used for other things.
    Cons:
    None in my opinion, for this price this is a very good stuff.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull Holder for Tablets

posted by manuelmorant on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Let's to you watch or use your ipad or tablet without the need of holding it with your, hands, very usefull to see films or videos at bed. Its very simple to install and its well done and has a robust structure.
    Cons:
    Maybe a llitle bit heavy, but its everything build in metal except the holder unit, made of robust plastic with rubber for easy...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bedtime Netflix Viewing

posted by dbsboy on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Mounted this overhead for my tablet. I no longer have neck pain from turning my head sideways/downward. Solid build and feels durable. I'd recommend this to my friends
    Cons:
    I wish this could reach a little further because it's a little too lose to my eyes for the most comfortable viewing.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simply perfect.

posted by predicadorx on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very strong and durable metal swivel arm. Perfect for me because I have my bed at the other side of my desk so I only have to move the arm to view movies at night. Plastic stand prevents scratches. You can use it on ipad with smart case attached. When ...
    Cons:
    the foam pads on the holder must be reinforced with some kind of glue because it pells off buy I´m using it with an Ipad s...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very good product

posted by heliofil on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This product is very simple to install, and perfect if you like use your table with hands free. The product is very solid, expect in the holder (to avoid scratching the tablet).
    Cons:
    It is little bigger than appears in the foto. Not as comfortable as I think to attach the XOOM tablet because the left buttons,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant

posted by HenrikStensboel on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works just as expected. I don't have to take my iPad out of it's protective case when placing it in this swivel stand. I have it attached to the window sill next to my couch and it works like a charm.
    Cons:
    It can be a little tricky to get it to turn 360 degrees where the tablet is mounted but doable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for bed.

posted by cmartins1963 on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It arrived very fast. Good quality and well built. The main structure is made of metal. Sturdy. The bracket is made of plastic. Not too strong but works. A must have if you plan to use your iPad while lying in bed. Very comfy.
    Cons:
    Manual in Japanese (or Chinese). You don't need to be a rocket cientist to put everything together, max a English manual would ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice buy

posted by vomar on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a must have, if you want to see a movie or surf on internet on your tablet, lying on your bed
    Cons:
    It doesn't fit propely my 7" samsung galaxy tab plus, if the brackets will close a little more it will keeps the tablet mo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections