DX  » Community » Reviews » Ergonomic Protective Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame w/ Back Sticker for Iphone 4 / 4S - Silver + Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome case

posted by jeeStyle on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great looking and high quality iPhone 4S case. I had it for a few days and I can't really find anything bad to say about it. Polish on this thing is amazing. 3M Carbon fiber plate that comes with it looks great, it's sturdy and, if needed, comes off very easy
    Cons:
    Volume and mute buttons are a bit harder to reach with the case on but the important button - locking button works great.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super case!

posted by Exlaxl on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The case is ergonomic, very well packed with a spare screw and with a small screwdriver. Not sure if any case is better than this one. Case is really well manufactured with NO sharp edges at all. Slips easily in and out of your pocket. Inside of case is cov...
    Cons:
    It's a little annoying to mount it with the provided tool, but whenever the first screw is in, the rest follows easy. The longe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Feels expensive, but there's a but...

posted by joaopayne on 08/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    If you search on the manufacter's official website wich is Elementcase, this piece of aluminum they call bumper costs US$79,99 wich is crazy. this one have the (I can 95% assure) EXACT structure and function of the original one for 80% off the price. I didn...
    Cons:
    after a couple of days, i was so excited about it that I didn't realized a detail: it affects the cellular antenna. negative. y...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections