DX  » Community » Reviews » Plasma Ball in an Evil Hand (220V AC)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:334 (33%)
  • 4 Star:587 (58%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice plasma ball that leaves an ozone smell in the air.

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great looking plasma ball that will impress all the people that see it. When you touch it with your hands , the rays will concentrate in the spot that you touch. It will entertain people for many minutes and look real amazing when it's dark. It ha...
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't great. You can receive an electric shock if your electric network isn't properly bonded to earth. It re...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mhua mhua mhua(the evil)

posted by newtonsoliveira on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    nice, very fun, using in 110 volts and working very well(in 220 volts have more lines).
    Cons:
    The bottom covering is realy bad. poor and bad. the good news is that is easy to repair, but you certainly will have to repair ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Plasma Ball

posted by pss2010 on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Works as descibed -Good pink and blue miniture sparks inside the plastic ball -Gives off ozone on the surface so has some smell to it like lightning.. touching is safe and causes a stronger blue lightning inside the ball and makes even more smell =Has a sw...
    Cons:
    -Could be built better -The power switch sparks/crackles when turning off and on -Ball gets warm but worse the base seems to ge...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great eye-catching decoration!

posted by xNephilimx on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product is just awesome, I bought it years ago, and it still works perfectly. The creepy hand holding it is a really nice touch, I love it. I purchased this as a present to my girlfriend and she loved it as much as I did. Everybody gets amazed when the...
    Cons:
    None so far. I have never had a problem with it in over 2 years! (or maybe more)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Abysmal

posted by BarsMonster on 01/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Original case Standart plasma ball
    Cons:
    Photo is misleading - it's just usual ball Build quality is abysmal - AC cable fall off immidiately, input capacitor was loose...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and interesting product!!

posted by Maynord on 02/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very interesting product, it really works and gives a very nice look to my room. Once the light is pink, its more interesting for girls but when you put the finger on itmake blue effects. The "evil hand" looks very cool, a bit gotic...
    Cons:
    Just for the note the light is NOT so bright, so if you want to buy wanting as a lamp it will be a problem. But in general i ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bit dodgy like, but all the same seems good.

posted by holyone2 on 07/03/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very bright plasma ball, the evil hand gives a surprisingly genuine gothic, creepy look to an otherwise standard plasma ball. It has a real vibrance to its touch and appearance.
    Cons:
    Not UK plug, need a converter if in the UK (search for SKU 02709). It makes a buzzing sound which may prevent its permanant use...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice think

posted by perkupigiau.eu on 06/14/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I have received it little broken, but deal extreme have compensated that to me (thanks to deal extreme). I try`ed how its work and its beautifully. It`s very nice in dark.
    Cons:
    It`s good to use in home and to buy for a gift to some one. It`s bad that my one is broke`ed, but i think maybe later i will bu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This is really cool

posted by Mobile777 on 05/28/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cooler than I thought it would be - It's a plasma ball! - It has an evil hand which looks realistic to some. - Quality is higher than expected - Comes with European plug - When you put your finger on it electricity lightnings come to your finger. - It loo...
    Cons:
    - When you put to fingers it starts squeaking like it's going to die. I didn't torture it too much to see what happens. - It's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!!

posted by Timelord1 on 05/17/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    EMO'S will love this I'm sure LOL!! Very spooky to look at and just a very nice thing to have around if you love all thing shiny and interesting....................
    Cons:
    Box was wrecked in the post but the product was in good condition. I'm considering making a nice wooden base to sit it in to gi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections