DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Sync Data/Charging Cable for The New Ipad / Ipad / Ipad 2 - White (100cm)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:715 (71%)
  • 4 Star:292 (29%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad

posted by darkforce1966 on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap works most of the time. good in an emergency to have in the car maybe. but not for everyday use these apple cords seem to have a short life especialy on the iPad as the connector is in a bad place.
    Cons:
    Seems to have the not an official apple product problem wife and son and given them back to me as not working. I could probably...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Enough

posted by mertkoksal on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No one can say the difference between the original cable. Quality material is used in this cable. Does not harm the device ( My device is ipod nano) Length is as same as the genuine one.
    Cons:
    Sometimes can not communicate with computer when connected to ipod. But it is very less frequent. It is little less lighter th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cable very useful

posted by thegianny on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this for my Iphone, for the reasons below: - It serves for me as premium quality USB data cable for my iPhone 4 - It ensures reliable and high performance data rate, as it is decribed - and the most important to me, it has the cable length 100cm. I...
    Cons:
    After couple month of use the end what connects to Iphone started to get of but with a little bit of tape or glue you can fix it!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cable very useful

posted by thegianny on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this for my Iphone, for the reasons below: - It serves for me as premium quality USB data cable for my iPhone 4 - It ensures reliable and high performance data rate, as it is decribed - and the most important to me, it has the cable length 100cm. I...
    Cons:
    Not any cons indeed! For this pricce you can not buy a similar cable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great ans simple

posted by gidifro on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cable works well. I use it for my Ipad and the quality looks same to the original one (of Apple). I use it mostly for charging but you can also connect it to your computer for sync etc. also it's the cheapest price i think you can find - less then 2 do...
    Cons:
    I didn't find yet.. but it seems there's no any cons. it's very simple product. The shipping was very slowly. I get this after ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, but not the best

posted by drkenobi on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cheap and useful product. I use it to charge my iPod and it works very well. No problem at the moment.
    Cons:
    The quality of the cable is not amazing, specially the plugs. It works very well, but when you hold it in your hands you realiz...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable for even Greater price

posted by x3001 on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Quality made product (at least the outer shell) and as the visual part of the product goes, there is no bad news here. I cant speak for the quality of inner parts, but the cable works great. no problems what so ever.
    Cons:
    none yet :) there is slight difference in quality of the plastic connectors. but what can you expect for the 10% of the price ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections