DX  » Community » Reviews » AC Powered Blue LED Digital Clock with Calendar / Alarm Clock / Thermometer
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Good clock – AC Powered Blue LED Digital Clock with Calendar / Alarm Clock / Thermometer Reviews

posted by mattyy on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
- Let me start out by saying that it is very well made. It arrived in a box with foam inserts this kept it very safe and secure in transit. - The clock face and body are fairly strong. The front clear panel seems to be a plastic, it's NOT thin and brittle like you may think. The sides are from what I can tell metal painted black. The rear of it where the buttons, hanging point and power plug is seems to be a thick strong black plastic. - The instructions are in Chinese but I'm telling you, you don't need them. It's very easy to use, fiddle with the buttons for a little while and you will figure it out.
Cons:
- Even though I praised it for how well it is built and the materials it is constructed with are of high quality I still believe it's a little over-priced. -Instructions only in Chinese.
Other:
It is very, very bright! If this is going into your bedroom I would suggest making a cover to go over the face of it at night.
Bottomline:
Very well built, nice design and good quality materials used.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections