DX  » Community » Reviews » WLtoys V911 4-Channel 2.4GHz Mini Gyro Single Radio Propeller RC Helicopter Kit (Model 2)
Sort by:
65 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7448 (74%)
  • 4 Star:2617 (26%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by MrDrifter on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works exactly as you would expect and is a good step up from the 3 channel models. 4 channels make for a much more fun experience when flying. Once you get the hang of things you can really get these moving quickly.
    Cons:
    Would be good if the skids were a little sturdier but nothing major.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good, low price, perfect design

posted by jackt4 on 10/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Seems very durable and crash-resistant. Enough stable to flight indoor even in a small room. Replacement and tuning parts are available in mass. Model is well known and popular.
    Cons:
    Neglible manufacturing. 1) One battery has bended connector and is difficult to insert it. 2) Tail rotor was loosy and has gone...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hobby grade quality

posted by pramod0077 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This a very good quality 4 channel R/C heli for the price. Fasting shipping by registered airmail (with tracking), took 10 days to arrive to India. The quality of this little helicopter is top-notch. It even has 3 ball bearings in the main shaft, very respo...
    Cons:
    The flight time could have been a bit longer, but that is not really a con. Also though the canopy itself is very strong, its p...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Poor craftmanship

posted by HenrikH on 08/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fun helicopter, easy to learn how to fly it.
    Cons:
    My first helicopter had the wires to the tail rotor poorly soldered on the circuit board, so it fell of and shorted out the who...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent for beginers

posted by alexandrewolf on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very very very simple, utilize basic controls, trimmer digital, rtf Model (read to fly) comes with good calibration, the heli is beautifull, the bateries support more than 5 minutes in regular flies. The heli hover with minimun control. This a very opti...
    Cons:
    None, but if exist the possibility to recharge bateries in t, and comes the source,this is better. nao vi nenhum contra,
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for anyone who is starting

posted by RicardoCorsaGsi on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Four channels which means that it is very stable. - I see ready to fly. - Gives an optimal nossão for those starting out in this world of radio control helicopters. - Very good to fly both in while away from home.
    Cons:
    - Some parts could be tougher, like the tail rotors, this already and my second helicopter, and the same and very tough in some...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super helicopter

posted by JaapDerks on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Heel stabiel, makkelijk te besturen, echt crash bestendig, wendbaar. Leuke helicopter voor in huis, vanwege de grote van het toestel, klein dus. Je kan er buiten mee vliegen. radio grafisch dus geen storingen.
    Cons:
    Vliegtijd is vrij beperkt. Moeilijker te besturen dan een 3,5 channel. Vergt enige oefening. Wel windgevoelig. Niet geschikt vo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT TOY, recommend!

posted by maikoalmeida on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent product. Responds well to commands, resistant to falls, very fast. It has very good flight height capable of making precise maneuvers. It takes a while to learn to fly, but then you can become a master at flying indor.
    Cons:
    The battery runs out too fast, need multiple batteries to be able to play for a long time. The helicopter is very fragile to gu...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent helicopter

posted by ismaelstein on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very maneuverable, very durable, fast climbs, Survived a fall from a height of five meter on the grass. Do not need a lot of experience in rc helicopters for use
    Cons:
    It's very light, and isn't very stable with winds, even slow ones. I recommend do not try it inside home without practice, you'...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My first RC 4 Channel helicopter

posted by poudman on 06/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is almost indistructable. I should have started with a trainer because this is already my second helicopter that I got from DealExtreme. Two times in a row: prompt delivery, good working condition. Only the pilot overrated himself: I lost the helicopter!...
    Cons:
    No cons. It is a great helicopter. I love flying it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections