DX  » Community » Reviews » Blow Sensitive Digital LED Candle - Can Be "Blown Out" (4-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

  • Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Blow me! (out) – Blow Sensitive Digital LED Candle - Can Be "Blown Out" (4-Pack) Reviews

posted by llasher on 10/22/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Safe
Nice colours
Look cool
Really work
Cons:
LED colours vary
Base switch twisty variable in quality
Batteries run out
Other:
These are great, and go for much more money in my local store. The blow works well, and they don't get hot. In fact there is no fire at all in these bad boys, so they are safe to use around petrol, kerosene and lighter fluid.
Bottomline:
These will impress your friends. They are good value and will last for years (well they might). I will get some more as soon as the AUD improves.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections