DX  » Community » Reviews » Blow Sensitive Digital LED Candle with Stand - Can Be "Blown Out"
Sort by:
43 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6528 (65%)
  • 4 Star:3013 (30%)
  • 3 Star:52 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful product

posted by pjasondsa on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommended. Serves as a nightlight, emits a comfortable light. Wonderful product for chromotherapy. Beautiful colours changing very smoothly. The printed circuit board is very well done, the electronics...
    Cons:
    Low battery life.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool effects

posted by andershood on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    +Gives a surprisingly realistic candle imitation (except the changing color part, but that's what I wanted) +Very nice looking (well made) +Battery included and installed (button-cells)
    Cons:
    -Only one of the two candles I gave away could be "blown out" (the other one does not respond to blowing nor "sh...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very simple very cool

posted by StevenJ13 on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    variety of colors colors come out nice and bright and illuminate nicely with the frosted casing comes with instructions and battery's all tho it is very simple to use
    Cons:
    calling it blow sensitive is abit of a over statement. after a few minutes blowing at it whilst in and out of the frosted casin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome colored lights.

posted by Natewnz on 05/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Very colorful and bright tealight like candles in frosted "plastic" (looks like glass) + Very nice transition effect. + Great quality for the price!
    Cons:
    Could have had a more flickering effect like the philips CandleLights. Could use a feature to set a single color.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute thing

posted by sugustincin on 09/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    ENGLISH: - Comes packaged tightly closed with a lock to avoid accidental activation. - Bring batteries incorporated. - The quality seems first rate. Both candle and the glass. - The LED automatically generates good warm colors. It looks great in the dark. -...
    Cons:
    ENGLISH: - It is very sensitive to movement. I estimate that in places where earthquakes are automatically turned on: P haha - ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and amazing

posted by Upsetbr on 08/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    As a retired electronic engineer, I use to disassemble everything. I'm surprised for the excellent quality of this inexpensive product. The printed circuit board is very well done, the electronics is first rate, with modern surface mounted components, elect...
    Cons:
    I can seen only one flaw on the candle. It's light should flick like one!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Led Candle

posted by vinicius37 on 08/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Creates a nice light atmosphere, and it's obviously easy to use - Colors fade nicely - The "blow out" works nicely - Also works with shaking or taping to turn on and off
    Cons:
    - Consumes too much battery - If you are going to buy it, also buy a pack with 50 LR44 batteries (http://www.dealextreme.com/p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful and cool!

posted by digaoeq on 07/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Beautiful, great to decorate parties and other home events. You can make great compositions with more than one piece.
    Cons:
    Won't work very easily with blows. I would say it works better with shakes.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just cool

posted by tarikj on 05/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    looks good well made 'blowing out' works but not as good as beating the unit itself against where it sits on, a light impact turns on/off too ;) the lamp itself is made of silicon, does not hurt kids
    Cons:
    does not really look like a candle as the title says, that led does not show 'life' like a real flame does, not in color nor fl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice!

posted by oniejj on 04/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have it almost a year, its great, but it really, really just slirp your battery, and its ok, but i threw it away since i didnt use it anymore, because i bought those 50 cell batteries but then i putted them allin a bag, but then it reacts, then they all...
    Cons:
    slirps too fast battery if you put the thing back, it just go on/off instead Blowing! just shake it and its on off tahts a bi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections