DX  » Community » Reviews » NETSYS 9000WN 6800mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 Wireless Network Adapter - White
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by luis84lp on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great wifi antena, with my previous antena i was able to see just a few routers and with very low signal, now i see lots of them and with excelent signal. It let you create a virtual wifi to redistribute the signal you get with it with only a click.
    Cons:
    Maybe too big... but not really important.... no other things to mention at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful network card

posted by gandalfer on 01/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well built, powerful network device.Brings in signals better than lower cost cards.Ralink 3070 is a good stable chipset.No driver needed for windows 7.
    Cons:
    Doesn't handle packet injection, fairly large in size,not as full featured as some of the Realtek chipsets.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BEST PRODUCT

posted by shniur86 on 08/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    i know thing or in wireless connection ! product bring the best in this praice and better allready got a wireless and wanna try a better one and i found that one and i am happy so far get fast connection in N connection this wireless is easy to instal n...
    Cons:
    i try difrent wireless type this one is the best for haking wireless networks !
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best WiFi antenna that I bought

posted by Munykang on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has a great range, solid and stable, with a very cheap price with the results That I offer, with the software that comes with the antenna is all very easy and fast to check the safety of my WiFi network I have used many softwares and this is the best by ...
    Cons:
    I see only two small errors, the first is that the base of the antenna that is metal, if you use a lot of time has to heat it c...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect product for the price

posted by collingsp on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    In fact, it boosts the wifi signal. No problems to find drivers at all. It cames with a Beini CD version, to break wi fi passwords and it worked as i could do with a WEP network around (This is a great usability part of the product). The quality of material...
    Cons:
    No cons at all. For the price, you get a very good wifi dongle with wifi cracks possibilities.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product For The Price

posted by vfecka on 02/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    He works well. The enclosed software is most useful. WEP and WPA are fit for decoding. This is the most useful part of the product possibly.
    Cons:
    I counted on a bigger performance based on the parameters. Let us not wait for more for a price because of this. Perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Powerful, Good Product For The Price

posted by Kaoxiong on 11/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have bought this wireless for long distance connection it about 4 km from my house to the access point, so i have to put it as high as possible to get the best signal range and more access point, i placed it just about 15 m high and now i got 9 access poi...
    Cons:
    Better it should work for outdoor ( i mean weather proof )
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BEST WIFI BOOSTER

posted by Nuclos on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    100% best choice! I'd try another variants, That antenna extreamly boosts signal of wifi! BIG + of this adapter that you can crack some of WPA secured networks!
    Cons:
    after 4 month of use it was damaged because of rain! I forget it outside of my window. It must be watertight!!! NOW i already ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by nucleartime on 10/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -No signal problems -No driver problems -No connection problems (that aren't because of bad routers) -It works -Seems sturdy -Higher signal strength seems to be getting more bandwidth, haven't stress tested it.
    Cons:
    -It's rather large, but you can see that. -Antennae not changeable -Not dual band or 300mbs
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections