Sort by:
36 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6724 (67%)
  • 4 Star:3312 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good harmonica

posted by spadukas on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It comes with nice box, and some instruction about hords. Different hords depends if blow or breaf. My children likes it very much. Easy to play. Metal does not have any smell or taste - so it is good.
    Cons:
    No any cons so far no.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for begginners and hobbyists alike!

posted by Karimnchok on 10/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I didn't know how great and noble the sound of a harmonica was until i decided to adquire this product. The package came flawless, it's made fo hard, tough plastic and it protects the harmonica entirely. The case contains the harmonica, a chinese/english m...
    Cons:
    So far i have found none, the sound is beautiful and melancholic, happy when you want it to be, and terrific if you need it to....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good harmonica

posted by yanmq on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Nice finishing -Have a nice case to protect it -Sounds good -Manual in english and chinese -Comes with a cleaning cloth -The package came in good status
    Cons:
    Manual does not come with any suggest song but that's not bad The delivery took a month but I live in Brazil so I almost expect...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent!

posted by gabrielteodor on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Excelente gaita! A qualidade é muito boa, não aparenta ser um produto barato. O material é muito bom, resistente e bem acabado.
    Cons:
    A gaita tem uma sensibilidade pequena, o que significa que você não conseguirá tocar com volume baixo. Por exemp...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great harmonica!!

posted by eduardolopes12 on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - I have 6 harmonicas, and this is one of my bests!!! - The price is really good, it is a great harmonica with a cheap price!! it can't be better!! - This harmonica is small, so you can carry with you to all the places tha you want. - Don't take to much tim...
    Cons:
    - I really can't think in negative things about this product... it atends everything that it is promissed!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and easy harmonica

posted by adrieberg on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this for my little 18month old kid. It has two little screws on the sides that worried me a little bit but it doesn't appear unsafe. The harmonica can take quite a lot of throwing around and it is build very well.
    Cons:
    Nothing bad to report. It comes in a plastic box with a little cloth for cleaning, because the shiny metal does get dirty fast,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great harmonica

posted by Lucasmartiri on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality, beautilful design, and very cheap. Ideal for kids and beginners in this art. Voice is loud enough and very clear buena calidad, un diseño lindo y muy barata. Llego relativamente rapido a argentina
    Cons:
    none, at least for the moment. May be the user manual could be a little better
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap 10-hole harmonica

posted by cpdjunior on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Nice build for a very inexpensive instrument - Comes inside a great small box, good for storing or carrying the instrument around. - Seems to have a good sound - Inside the package there is a brief explanation about the notes and holes, and a piece of clo...
    Cons:
    - Haven't found cons yet
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice sound, good looks

posted by Hamblo on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Comes with a case -Comes with a cleaning tissue -Looks good -Doesn't look and feel cheap -Nice, clean sound -Price
    Cons:
    -The case is from cheap plastic, gives a little bit "chinese-product-feeling" -The manual doesn't say anything about ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great harmonica

posted by mailoo on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - this harmonica is a great harmonica for the beginner! Don't buy a very expensive one if you start - good price - well tuned - Comes with a nice box to protect it. - very good quality - looks and feels nice, kind of heavy but I like this!
    Cons:
    non so far. tuning might be a bit of but you won't notice this when you're a beginning player
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections