Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1006 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best suits my needs, but plasticy

posted by raminbox on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    now my mac air has 4 usb ports additional. the device works well and no issues. The data speeds are as per usb 2 standards. i can also connect my usb mouse with it and works without any issues. the cable is small and thats why it was attractive for me, i do...
    Cons:
    It feels plasticy. More than anything else the worst part is the damn blue led, which is so bright and so annoying at time, esp...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An awesome deal

posted by frontkick319 on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You can use it for Mac OSX and Windows, since i have a macbook with bootcamp this is really usefull. Also it is easy to use, just plug and play. The cable is short so nice for using it with a notebook.
    Cons:
    The only con i could find is that is the USB hub not feels very strong. It feels like it could break easily, but for this price...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish USB hub for your Mac

posted by FoGhcz on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small compact size, the cable is very short so it best serves as almost direct extension to the USB ports on your laptop, especially if you're missing some ports. The "apple design" - looks really like Apple product. It's USB2, but you can connect...
    Cons:
    just a little scratches on the upper part
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Totally fine for MacBook

posted by mbhansen on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Plug it in and you got 3 extra USB ports on your laptop or other computer.
    Cons:
    The blue LED, when its plugged it. Its very light full, so in a dark office everything gets blue. Other could be that its not U...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good item

posted by josemapenta on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The hub is very tiny, usb 2.0 speed, 4 ports, very useful to my macbook pro (with only 2 usb ports). It has a port to add external power (not included) that is a plus. The cable is fixed, a pro option to me because the mini/micro connectors fall broken usua...
    Cons:
    The blue led under the "apple" is too bright in my opinion, and the plastic quality is of course not at the same leve...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful

posted by campos90 on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's easy to use, plug&play, the 4 ports work excellent, the case is awesome and the price is very affordable for this apple generic product. I connected 3 devices altogether and i didn't have a problem, I didn't try 4 but i'm sure that i'd work excellent.
    Cons:
    The first times when plugging in a device to the usb ports it feels very tight. When connecting the usb hub to the computer, it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections