DX  » Community » Reviews » PEGA Charging Dock for Wii Remotes with 2 x 2800mAh Rechargeable Battery Packs
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:402 (40%)
  • 4 Star:603 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works fine until now

posted by ggvaldez on 12/24/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works fine, I use it on my PC... Probaly it's not a good idea to use in the Wii, since it turns off the USB ehwn turned off It's a little lighter than the 2 Sony AA batteries I was using, but they had a better Amperage
    Cons:
    It takes 5 hours to recharge, the box says to not put the batteries in the charger if they're not empty (this will cause to rec...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Finaly no empty battery's

posted by scraane on 07/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No more buying expensive battery's. Just clicked the the rechargeable battery sets ,that come with this product, into my WiiMote's and charge!
    Cons:
    It needs an ACTIVE USB port. So not the one from the Wii itself. When you shut-down your Wii, it also shuts down the USB port. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Love This!

posted by LongMao on 12/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1) It's considered as a 50% discount buy for me! 2) No more AA batteries to change! 3) It lasts relatively long! 4) Pretty charging lights; duh
    Cons:
    Not much i can think of, except that the charging light seems to be always orange even after i have charged it for more than 8 ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Battery Pack

posted by EvinhoBR on 11/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I dont need to use rechargeable batteries anymore! the charge lasts for long hours
    Cons:
    if u dont recharge it for 2 or 3 days it looses the charge. one of the connectors came damaged, i had to open the dock and spen...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wii Remote Battery Packs

posted by jkaban on 07/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The battery packs fit well into the Wii remotes (wiimotes). The remotes fit well into the charging stand (lock in). The battery packs do hold quite a bit of charge. I haven't extensively tested it, but it looks very promising.
    Cons:
    One of the contacts on the charger was bent (damaged) upon arrival. I was able to fix it so it should work fine. The cord leng...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections