DX  » Community » Reviews » EP-N1528 Mini USB 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wifi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:787 (78%)
  • 4 Star:222 (22%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work as expected...

posted by BestBuyExpress on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Wow I am impressed with this wifi adapter. So tiny that you just forget its been sitting their on my usb port for quiet a while. I converted my desktop into a wireless pc and voila I am connected with my home internet. Very easy detected with my Windows 7 &...
    Cons:
    My only con is that the packaging does not look like brand new but seem like an old packaging stocked for a long time. Anyhow ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great WLAN adapter especially to the price.

posted by holmskov on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great price. Works without problems and easy to install (windows 7). It's small so it does not stick out much, and thereby risk getting bumped into. No shipment costs.
    Cons:
    Not sure if it is the WLAN adapter or it is cause by external disturbance, but it only runs at 150ish Mbs. The time it takes to...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    almost good

posted by RustemNur on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    small, fast, minimum driver needed, 2 internal antennas - really upto 300 Mbps if used with routers 2/3 diapasones
    Cons:
    -due to small size, the antenna receiving level is also weaker than bigger USB WiFi devices -for Win 7 still needs a drivers. -...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compact, easy-to-use WiFi adapter

posted by lior.okman on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works nicely on my ARM Linux board. It was very easy to set up the driver. One of the few times I actually used the Linux driver tarball from the CD that came with the product, and it actually worked.
    Cons:
    The LEDs showing activity are not directly visible. I know that they exist because you can see them in a dark room, but they ar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, ease of use, high speed

posted by e-milio on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    works as expected, detected by Win 7 that installed the required drivers automatically (no need to use the provided cd). It also works in Linux (Ubuntu 12.10). Maximum speed, 300 Mbps as advertised. Excellent price.
    Cons:
    Not really big, but not as small as other adaptors. But none of them offer full n speed.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful - NOT 300MBPS!

posted by Jgnjr on 11/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Let's face, it's tiny. Connect at 150MBPS, despite some distance and the freaking size of it's antenna Not THAT expensive (if worked with 300MBPS) Works right out of the box
    Cons:
    Don't works at 300MBPS (well, maybe with some magic tweaking, that I don't know howto). Get hot (not crazy hot)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality is lot better than i expected for that price

posted by Wutec on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Low price and awesome quality and speed for that size. Drivers are good and havent had any problems with this. Comes with small cd with drivers.
    Cons:
    Not a real con but didn't work without drivers (Win 7 64bit).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Nice

posted by Junktroep on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * works without the need to install drivers in windows 8. * works without the need to install drivers in windows 7 * Realtek RTL8192CU Chipset * small and easy to carry with you. * advertised speed is correct Its a great nifty speedy usb wifi dongle that ev...
    Cons:
    * the housing could be of a little better quality. * also a protecting slide for the usb side would be nice. * its not the smal...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good stuff for that money!

posted by ArtBu on 06/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Delivery was good and rapid as never. This product is very easy to install, has many properties in soft. Assembling and material is rather very good. It's about 1 cm out from USB - very small,
    Cons:
    Not working without drivers. Artefacts with using wireless mouse Logitech Revolution. Soft interface should be more smooth - lo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections