Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- sturdy design
- high quality sound recording
- easy to attach to the camera
- easy to use it, choosing the 90° or 120° modes (90° picks up sounds from the front of the mic. 120° picks up sounds from the front and around it. The 90° is good for filtering noise, which may disturb the footage)
- the shock mount is very effective to reducing equipment noise
- uses convenient 2xAA batteries, which can be rechargeable or not
- relatively lightweight to its size. Can be adapted to a shoulder rig quickly.
- although it comes with a pre-amplification, it could use a little more. The recorded sound could be a bit higher, but that's not a property exclusive to this mic. This happens with all of the major companies as well, so this is not really a con.
This mic gives a very professional look to your camera, being it a camcorder or a DSLR. It's really cool design. Along with it's properties, it's a MUST HAVE.
If you need a good external microphone but don't afford to buy an expensive one from other well-known companies, you will be very pleased by acquiring this one. It's good and much cheaper. Go for it!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.