DX  » Community » Reviews » Polarized Blue Glare-Guard TAC Sunglasses with UV380 UV Protection (AB120)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7016 (70%)
  • 4 Star:307 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Driving glasses

posted by gotardi on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really good pair of glasses for driving during mildly sunny days or for nights on dark roads, when there's a lot of traffic with cars and bright lights Looks and feels very well constructed. Regular design.
    Cons:
    Too small for a regular-sized man's face. Pretty much my fault 'cause I did not measured my face so... I'm the one to blame.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best sunglasses

posted by pinciitis on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really nice sunglasses, they fit my face perfectly, and they have a nice tint - makes everything more saturated. Frame seems to be very sturdy, no deformations or loose screws. These sunglasses come with a very useful carrying case and microfiber cleaning c...
    Cons:
    Have been wearing these for over a month and haven't found any cons yet, hopefully there won't be any
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another good sunglasses if you are not picky.

posted by MaxFox on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    O glasses is well built, beautiful and modern. The lenses are reasonable to protect against the sun. You can not demand a lot of these glasses for its price but good.
    Cons:
    From time to time you have to worry about screws glasses. They are loosening over time and you need to screw them back so it do...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Glasses

posted by matthijs616 on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Looks great, feels great and came with a black hard-case for me. Also doesnt say any names on the sides of the glasses which is fine with me!
    Cons:
    I can see the screws (of the arms) come loose after a long period of time, but that is something that ill have to see.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking sunglasses, cheap build quality.

posted by unholy29 on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Nice price. - Looks authentic . - does what it suppose to do and That is blocking the sun. - real UV protection.
    Cons:
    - In close look you can tell that they are a cheap sunglasses. - Glasses broke up after two weeks. - Very fragile so be aware o...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by AleXaggro on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - nice product. - buen producto. - good build quality. - buena calidad de fabricacion. - comes with a hard lens holder to carry in your bag. - viene con un porta lentes muy duro. - look good on the face, sunglasses seem very expensive and beautiful. - do...
    Cons:
    - the size of sunglasses is a bit small. - son un poco pequeños. - are for small faces. - son para caras pequeñas.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent sunglasses for the price

posted by brunkovac29 on 07/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap, good build quality, comes with a hard sunglasses bag, polarized, excellent vision, nice design.
    Cons:
    No cons really, except for the hard bag, which is not black, but sand color with some engravings. It is functional, but not ver...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quite good

posted by k4rl0o on 05/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They are very good glasses, they fit better than majority of glasses I try on (I have narrow head). They really are polarized. There is no insignia or stickers on the glasses. The build quality is very good. Quality wise I can say they are as good as my gf'...
    Cons:
    The left temple needed a little bit of tightening, but no big deal. The biggest con is the rubber on the temples, which feels k...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great polarized sunglasses

posted by VasaX on 01/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Real polarized efect. Good looking Quite sturdy. Excelent sunglasses. Very good firm case with ceaning cloth. Good colorshade, good sun-shade effect, no major optical distortions.
    Cons:
    The screws are not trustworthy. The build of end of the sunglasses leg on the ear-side is bit poor.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality

posted by vibarrientos on 12/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The built quality is very good, the sunglasses looks like it will last for a long long time. It starms firm in your face, i will try for running, but still dont do that jajaja. They are very dark (but no that dark for not see in a short tunnel like a read i...
    Cons:
    If you are a average guy (i'm 1.75m tall), the size of the glasses is a little bit tinny, it looks small in your face.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections