DX  » Community » Reviews » Unique Shotgun Style Butane Lighter - Brown + Silver
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:502 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ideal bbq or gas stove lighter

posted by spaceyman on 07/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this i like alot i like my guns and also a bbq,this i use for lighting my smokes and ideal for keeping your hands safer when lighting the bbq or gas stove or even candles.the lighter has a very good flame.
    Cons:
    no.absolutely fine and still working.well my one is.i had afew of these then sold onto friends and had no come backs.no complai...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    shotgun style lighter

posted by gostskull on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this lighter is great. i love guns and lighters so its perfect for me it has a adjustable flame and Decent build quality. the feul tank is big, it lasts me longer then my other lighters. good for non smokers aswell due to its long nature it makes a great b...
    Cons:
    the ignighter seems to have gotten weak over time. i donno how long it will last that being said its been 4 months using it so ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it did not work until I modified it.

posted by Friday on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Lovely sturdy feel when there is some weight in it, it makes it feel expensive.
    Cons:
    I had to modify my before it started working. First, I had to take a screwdriver to set the size of the flame and this u do whe...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Epic lighter!

posted by ShakurR on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks awesome! Not only is it shaped like a shotgun, but the quality is fantastic! It looks really cool, and the metal barrel gives it a nice touch. When the butane tank is full, it will have a tall and wide flame (proportional to the diameter of the barrel...
    Cons:
    Even though it is larger than I thought, the usage time of the lighter is limited. The tank runs empty pretty quickly, and it d...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections