DX  » Community » Reviews » Genuine New Ipad Earphone w/ Microphone / Volume Control - White (3.5mm-Jack / 100cm-Cable)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:111 (11%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Replacement for original earphones

posted by wilfriedcindric on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Quality Sound quality is good, no static with bass or high pitched sounds. Even at high volume. Microphone works ( which is not very often the case on cheap iphone earphones on DX ) and is decent quality Longer than regular earphones but not too lon...
    Cons:
    can't see any, it just works as expected
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Genuine

posted by Kaosnoff on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's the same earphone that comes with older versions of iPod touch (the new ones do not come with volume control). But with a smaller price.
    Cons:
    No cons found.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product, excelent service from

posted by shlomip on 03/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality, I received excellent service from the seller when needed. These headphones are seriously an unbelievable value for the money!!. It’s hard to beat the price/performance ratio for this item. I'd recommend these for a decent pair of headphones yo...
    Cons:
    The first air phone I got was defective, and only the left earphone worked. I contacted the seller and they replaced it and sen...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sounds good, works bad

posted by dzhey on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The sound of this earphones is very good and it is like genuine one. The price is cheap and you really can't say it's not genuine apple earphones.
    Cons:
    The + and - buttons works well, but middle click presses won't work sometimes. After a week a microphone stopped to work, than ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent replacement for original headphones

posted by dhughs on 01/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have bought several of these over the last year as my family has several iPods, iPhones & iPads. These make for a cheap replacement for the original Headsets without losing functionality or much sound quality. Just don't expect them to last for long. ...
    Cons:
    They last 6 to 9 months before the volume controls stop working.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap genuine Apple Earphones

posted by thethomas on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap. Hardly no differences between this and the real Apple Earphones. Microphone works good!!!!! Buttons work.
    Cons:
    Sound quality not as good as real Apple Earphones. Volume down button is hard to click, but works.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not geniune apple

posted by jtonk on 06/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was very satisfied at first. Looks and feel are the same as genuine apple earplugs. Build material is good, sound quality is also good (compared to original earplugs)
    Cons:
    didn't use them at first, but when I did they were very uncomfortable. Reason is mine got two right earpieces making it uncomfo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks like Genuine

posted by haziek on 06/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I can belive that is a real genuine apple earphone. For this price this is a really good price! The sound is perfect. The remote controller also. The quality is very high.
    Cons:
    The only cons that i can tell is the earphone does not arrive in a genuine apple box (original apple packed). For me it arrived...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    an awesome replacement

posted by nipenk on 06/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    it works! all the function works well. the quality is also not bad if you consider with the original one. the sound quality also good, i compare with the original one and its the quality is almost the same. the microphone working too. so far i didnt see any...
    Cons:
    the button is quite hard to press. but its still working. you are gonna need more effort to press.=)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections