DX  » Community » Reviews » 12V 10A Iron Case Power Supply - Silver (AC 110~220V)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hard Case 12V Power Supply

posted by Kreator99 on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This power supply is perfect to embed into power hungry devices. It can provide **almost** 10A in continuous mode without to much heating. It has two **independent** outputs. Metal case is quite hard and the drilled holes prevent the power suppply to heat t...
    Cons:
    It's quite big, but this size is needed por 10A power supplies.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well built 12V power supply, does the job.

posted by philipswong on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sturdy and well built fixed voltage power supply. Does the job to feed 2 rolls of 48W LED strips, not even gets warm. Supply was factory preset in 220/240V ac, for us North America users, have to flip a voltage selector switch inside the case. You can se...
    Cons:
    The supply circuitry works under 120V/240V ac, toggles with a switch inside the metal case. I used a nail to flip the switch t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works but build quality and safety is poor

posted by bitsnapper on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good price and works as expected - after fixing some issues. See below.
    Cons:
    Build quality was poor (at least my device). The cover was deformed, so i opened the device for inspection. I found two major p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT ITEM

posted by Glargod69 on 09/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great to power any kind of 12V stuff, Mine is powering a car stereo system and 4 Led Strip, and nothing blinks when I Increase the volume to the max. I may buy more later for an Amp and Sub.
    Cons:
    Looking a bit cheap, Installed a little Computer fan that cool it off and putted in a box so no one can see it while I'm having...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for the priceq

posted by peecee123 on 08/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Delivers stable 12V +-0,03V Adjustable voltage through the ADJ pot-meter. Can deliver +8A (haven't tested it at 10A yet) Robust metal housing
    Cons:
    Makes a high pitch noise when powering something using PWM. Not quite sure whether the 240V input connection is legal in Denmar...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections